This section explains what and how Integral collects, uses, stores and protects the information gathered from its Website. By using and visiting the Website, you agree to this Policy and the uses made of your information as set forth herein or amended hereafter.
Collection and Use of Information
Integral does not collect personally identifiable information (e.g., postal address, email address, telephone number) about you unless you choose to provide it to us through an online form, via e-mail, or you are accessing client-specific, secure content via our Client Portal (see below). Typically, clients or prospective clients provide us with information. We will use this information for the purposes in which you provided it and will store it for a reasonable time for legitimate business purposes.
Our Website also automatically creates logs regarding your visits to IntegralAds.com, such as features that you use, the actions that you take, and the information that you access. We generally use this information in statistical and aggregate formats to assess the effectiveness of our Website and to better understand the ways the website is being used.
This section explains what and how AdSafe collects, uses, stores and protects the information gathered from our Client Portal, which is also sometimes referred to as the Integral Platform. The Client Portal is a password protected website for a clients and prospective clients, which are usually businesses.
Collection and Use of Information
Integral generally collects personally identifiable information from clients and prospective clients and requires that they create a User ID and password in order to use the Client Portal. We will use this information in order to create and maintain billing and other business records and for other legitimate purposes and will generally store this information so long as we maintain a business relationship with our client and for a reasonable time after the termination of the business relationship.
Our Client Portal does collect non-personally identifiable information. For example, our Client Portal automatically creates logs regarding the reports you run, and the information you access via the Client Portal. We generally use this information in statistical and aggregate formats to assess the effectiveness of our Client Portal and to make it better and easier to use.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies and you may manually disable them. For more information on disabling cookies, go to the "help" menu on your browser. Please note that if you disable cookies, the Client Portal may not operate correctly. For more information about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/.
This section explains our collection and usage practices with respect to the information gathered by our Technology. Our Technology powers our Integral AdSafe Firewall product, our Programmatic Products, our Network Monitor product and our Causal Impact Product (collectively, the “Technology Products”).
Collection and Use of Information
We do not collect personally identifiable information via our Technology. We do collect and store various signals from tracked and measured impressions. Collected data ranges from information about the page where an ad was displayed to the dimensions and location of the ad to measurements pertaining to ad viewability and user interaction with the ad. We also collect IP address, browser type, user agent and referring URL. We use this information in order to provide our Technology Products to our clients, and we may share this information with our clients to help them ensure brand safety in their online advertising campaigns and for analytics, ad delivery and reporting and targeting purposes.
We and our business associates utilize cookies to enable our campaign performance analytics products, which use statistical population-level data derived from measured impression and conversion data. Cookies are small pieces of information transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them).. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, some of our Technology Products may not function properly.
We do not use any data collected for behavioral or any other user-level targeting.
We take commercially reasonable security measures to protect the information in our care from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure; therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We intend the Technology Products to be used only by adults. We do not collect any personally identifiable information via the Technology. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has supplied personally identifiable information to us via the Technology without his/her parent's consent, we will use reasonable attempts to ensure that this information is deleted from our system.
Disclosure of Information by Integral
As mentioned above, we use the information collected via the Technology in order to provide our Technology Products to our clients, and we may share this information with our clients to help them ensure compliance and verification in their online advertising campaigns and for analytics, ad delivery and reporting and targeting purposes.
We may also use and/or share such information as described below:
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance and hosting services. These other companies will have access to such information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our products and services, we may analyze such information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of such information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, such information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose such information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
If you have questions regarding our privacy practices, please submit a privacy inquiry or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated June 30, 2014.