Unlock the power of context to protect and grow your brand
While most brands agree on what constitutes unsafe content, the ideal advertising environment is likely to be unique to your brand. IAS Brand Safety and Suitability solutions provide customizable control over the contextual relevance of digital ads to maximize both the impact and cost efficiency of campaigns.
Learn more about the power of context with our toolkit.
Our brand safety & suitability solutions cover:
Control the contextual adjacencies of your ads
Maximize both the impact and cost efficiency of campaigns by controlling the context in which they appear. Our patented cognitive semantic technology uses natural language processing (NLP) to dynamically comprehend the nuances of context. This includes sentiment and emotional analysis, enabling the most precise content classification at scale.
Precise classification of content at scale
IAS Brand Safety and Suitability solutions maximize both the impact and cost efficiency of your campaigns. Go beyond keyword blocklists and URL scanners with intelligent and scalable solutions for contextual relevance.
of consumers are likely to remember an ad if its message relates to the content around it
of U.S. consumers say that they will stop using brands that appear near low quality content
IAS is 42% more accurate than the next best provider at classifying online content
Accurate, scalable coverage across all formats and environments
Build on the power of brand safety with the innovation of suitability. Our technology reviews all elements on a given page and takes additional steps beyond URL analysis to understand the meaning of the content.
With our Brand Safety & Suitability solutions, you get:
- Customizable risk thresholds across our standard brand safety categories for protection at scale
- Page-level analysis using machine learning
- Time back from the manual maintenance required to keep brand-specific keyword lists up-to-date
With our Context Control Avoidance solution you get:
- 100+ industry-specific and topical segments for content avoidance
- Brand-specific protection for content avoidance unique to your brand name and negative sentiment
- Proactive protection with pre-bid filtering and post bid blocking for content that falls outside your brand guidelines
With our scalable, global approach you get:
- Comprehensive coverage across 40+ languages, in most major environments, and on platforms like YouTube and Facebook
- A Semantic network with one of the largest knowledge graphs in the industry, providing sophisticated mapping of words to meanings
- More control of your brand’s risk tolerance with 8 brand safety content categories and 5 risk thresholds
With Channel Science, you get:
- Optimized inclusion list created from brand-safe channel reports, for contextually relevant content throughout the campaign
- Efficient investment in top-performing and suitable inventory, minimizing your ad waste
- Streamlined campaign support with in-flight performance optimization, daily and post-campaign reporting and customer support
“As the advertising world evolves there is one constant— brands need to be able to spend with confidence. IAS has proven to be a brand safety innovator…”
Get deeper insights into cutting-edge brand safety & suitability solutions at the IAS Insider.
IAS is excited to join the TikTok Marketing Partners Program as a badged Measurement partner for their new Brand Safety & Suitability category. IAS joins a community of carefully selected and innovative third-party providers that allow marketers to effectively monitor the quality of their media buys, ensuring their media investments across TikTok are appearing next to content that is brand safe and suitable.
On March 7, join IAS and top thought leaders from Xaxis, Anzu, and The Trade Desk to explore opportunities in the gaming landscape and uncover why marketers should prioritize safety and suitability while capitalizing on the gaming boom.
IAS has teamed up with Twitter to offer marketers access to industry-leading brand safety and suitability measurement. There are 229 million active Twitter users worldwide. That’s 229 million potential opportunities for brands to connect with consumers. But with thousands of Tweets sent every second, how can marketers sift through the volume and noise to determine their ads are appearing in suitable environments?