Consumers are mobile. Move with them.
It’s no surprise that mobile in-app is one of the fastest growing areas for digital advertising. Whether consumers are watching a video, playing a game, or reading an article, IAS offers the same level of accuracy and insight into mobile media quality as we do for desktop.
Get started on a mobile-first campaign strategy with our toolkit.
Verification, wherever your audience is.
The average consumer spends roughly one-third of their day on their mobile devices
Almost 90% of that time is spent on mobile apps
8 in 10 of U.S. mobile display ads are transacted programmatically
Maximize on mobile
Achieve Quality Impressions™ in the fast-growing mobile environment, with pre-bid programmatic segments, our full suite of verification solutions, and automated solutions for mobile in-app and mobile web.
Our history of industry standardization:
- In 2016 IAS passed off the foundational code used to develop the Open Measurement SDK Initiative to the IAB
- Today, the OM SDK is a widely accepted and proven industry standard for in-app and web video measurement
- We remain closely involved as Open Measurement Working Group members in our continued efforts to promote transparency and standardization across the industry
With our mobile, in-app solutions, you get:
- Comprehensive coverage across programmatic buys in-app with pre- and post-bid support for Viewability, Brand Safety, and IVT
- A single-tag solution that supports monitoring and blocking for display and video across mobile in-app, and mobile web/li>
- MRC Accredited viewable impression metrics, SIVT detection and filtration, and customizable reporting
Get deeper insights into cutting-edge mobile solutions at the IAS Insider.
In 2019, IAS explored uncharted territory with CTV, shifted from Brand Safety to Brand Suitability, and scaled on social – as we look back on the year, here are our favorite product innovations and a sneak peek of what's to come in 2020.
IAS sat down with Meagan Ralston, Manager of Strategic Partners at MoPub, to discuss their perspectives on the evolving mobile landscape for digital advertising.