Consumers are mobile. Move with them.
It’s no surprise that mobile in-app is one of the fastest growing areas for digital advertising. Whether consumers are watching a video, playing a game, or reading an article, IAS offers the same level of accuracy and insight into mobile media quality as we do for desktop.
Get started on a mobile-first campaign strategy with our toolkit.
Verification, wherever your audience is.
The average consumer spends roughly one-third of their day on their mobile devices
Almost 90% of that time is spent on mobile apps
8 in 10 of U.S. mobile display ads are transacted programmatically
Maximize on mobile
Achieve Quality Impressions™ in the fast-growing mobile environment, with pre-bid programmatic segments, our full suite of verification solutions, and automated solutions for mobile in-app and mobile web.
Our history of industry standardization:
- In 2016 IAS passed off the foundational code used to develop the Open Measurement SDK Initiative to the IAB
- Today, the OM SDK is a widely accepted and proven industry standard for in-app and web video measurement
- We remain closely involved as Open Measurement Working Group members in our continued efforts to promote transparency and standardization across the industry
With our mobile, in-app solutions, you get:
- Comprehensive coverage across programmatic buys in-app with pre- and post-bid support for Viewability, Brand Safety, and IVT
- A single-tag solution that supports monitoring and blocking for display and video across mobile in-app, and mobile web/li>
- MRC Accredited viewable impression metrics, SIVT detection and filtration, and customizable reporting
Get deeper insights into cutting-edge mobile solutions at the IAS Insider.
In our latest research, IAS dives into the motivations behind consumer preferences for contextually relevant ads, uncovering what consumers consider to be effective contextual links — and what this means for your brand.
IAS is excited to join the TikTok Marketing Partners Program as a badged Measurement partner for their new Brand Safety & Suitability category. IAS joins a community of carefully selected and innovative third-party providers that allow marketers to effectively monitor the quality of their media buys, ensuring their media investments across TikTok are appearing next to content that is brand safe and suitable.