Media Rating Council continues IAS accreditation
By Kevin Alvero, VP, Head of Global Compliance
Accreditation matters. And it matters today in digital advertising more than it ever has before. Media Rating Council (MRC) accreditation is the gold standard for our industry, signaling to the marketplace that our solutions adhere to both the MRC’s minimum standards for media rating research and industry-accepted standards for digital campaign measurement and verification.
That is why I am so pleased to share that the MRC has granted continued accreditation of IAS’s core digital ad verification service.
IAS’s core digital ad verification service includes:
- Campaign monitor
- Served impressions
- Viewable impressions and viewability-related metrics
- Firewall and viewability systems platform for display and video tracked ads measurement
- Quality ads metrics within desktop, mobile web, and mobile in-app including sophisticated invalid traffic (SIVT) filtration
- Display and video property-level ad verification metrics
- Display blocks within desktop and mobile web environments
This valued accreditation further emphasizes our commitment to transparent and quality media across the digital landscape. George W. Ivie, Executive Director and CEO of the MRC, congratulated IAS in a statement, affirming that our products again met the “rigorous requirements necessary to achieve MRC’s accreditation.”
While we are proud of this accomplishment, we’re not stopping here. We continue to work closely with the MRC and remain laser-focused on being the undisputed leader in the media quality space as evidenced by our MRC accreditation. Today’s announcement is just the beginning of what we’ll be rolling out in the coming months.
To learn more about IAS’s product suite, including our MRC-accredited services, check out our full solutions summary here.