Stop more bots and reach more people
With digital ad spending predicted to reach nearly $500 billion globally by 2025, the industry is more focused than ever before on combating digital ad fraud. We ensure your ads are only shown to humans on legitimate publishers, protecting your media budget from bots with surgical accuracy.
Dive deep into fraud protection with our toolkit.
Bots don’t buy
We process and analise trillions of data events each month in order to identify anomalies that indicate fraud across all channels and platforms. The aggregated data creates scalable detection models to distinguish real human behavior from bots, even in previously uncharted areas. We also look at signs sent during a specific browser session or from a specific device. Bots have a signature set of features that can be identified through detailed mapping of the browser environment and device characteristics.
Prevent wasted media spend while protecting scale
We help you identify where, when, and how illegal bots are infiltrating your media plan. Start blocking ad fraud threats with precision before the impression is even served so your budget stays protected.
will be wasted annually on ad fraud by 2025, predicted by the World Federation of Advertisers
more bot traffic is identified by IAS tech than by that of a leading competitor
Increase in fraud levels for campaigns for which fraud mitigation tools were not present
No matter the threat, we’ve got you covered
IAS is a leader in the fight against ad fraud through a balanced approach and ongoing research. Our team of specialized analysts, engineers, white-hat-hackers, and data scientists is taking on invalid traffic from every angle to create the most-advanced solutions in the market.
A Trusted Partner:
- Don’t rely on exclusion lists for ad fraud detection and prevention
- We were among the first companies to be awarded the TAG Certified Against Fraud Seal
- Our proprietary technology has passed rigorous testing to ensure that you are getting the most accurate and effective results
Our three pillar approach includes:
- Behavioral and Network analysis: our 10+ billion daily impressions provide a macro view of bot activity
- Browser and Device analysis: real-time signals at the ad call
- Targeted Reconnaissance: malware analysis, software disassembly, and the infiltration of hacker communities guides detection and identification of emerging threats
Our True Machine Learning gives you:
- A unique combination of deterministic bot mitigation combined with dynamic machine learning tactics
- Precise fraud detection to prevent opportunity loss from over-blocking and financial loss from under-blocking
- Higher cumulative block rates resulting in more protection and less wastage on bots
Get deeper insights into cutting-edge Ad Fraud solutions at the IAS Insider.
LinkedIn has become a ubiquitous tool in professional networking and career development. In fact, chances are you may have used LinkedIn to find your current role, connect with colleagues, or scroll through to read the latest industry thought leadership. However, the career-oriented platform is far more than just a place for consumers to network.