Now more than ever, it is critical for marketers to make every impression count by controlling the quality of media they buy or bid on. It has always been our goal at IAS to help our clients gain transparency into the quality of their media.
Our biannual Media Quality Report leverages IAS database to reveal global performance metrics and offers an industry barometer against which ad buyers and sellers can benchmark the quality of their campaigns and inventory.
Listen to the on-demand webinar with Namrita Sachdev, Customer Success Manager for Nordics, and explore Swedish media quality insights, including:
- How viewability rates in Sweden shifted across different channels and buy types
- How brand risk levels have been impacted
- How ad fraud rates have shifted in the last six months
- How long ad campaigns are in-view on average
- How the quality of your ad campaigns and inventory measure up
Register your details to listen to the insights.