Improve campaign effectiveness and grow your brand with multimedia classification
UPDATE: We are pleased to share that Total Media Quality for CTV Brand Safety and Suitability in partnership with IRIS.TV is now generally available. For interest in activating this exciting new report, please reach out to your IAS sales representative for more details.
IAS has partnered with IRIS.TV to announce Total Media Quality for CTV Brand Safety and Suitability, the industry’s first video-level brand suitability measurement for CTV, powered by IAS’s multimedia classification technology. Utilizing the IRIS_ID, this industry-leading measurement product will provide marketers with reporting aligned to the Global Alliance for Responsible Media (GARM) Framework and will be available in the U.S. in H2 2023. The IRIS_ID is a content identifier that allows IRIS-enabled™ publishers to securely share video-level data for advertising applications.
IAS’s multimedia classification technology goes beyond metadata with frame-by-frame, video-level measurement that analyzes image, audio, and text to provide marketers with industry-leading brand suitability scoring. The IRIS_ID allows publishers to provide granular video-level brand suitability reporting, enhancing marketers’ ability to verify that their CTV ads are delivered in the right context.
IAS’s Total Media Quality for CTV Brand Safety and Suitability enabled by IRIS.TV unlocks value for Advertisers and Publishers:
- Monitor and define the GARM suitability of the actual videos/programs next to which their ads appear by leveraging the IAS Multimedia Tag
- Obtain more precise, transparent and accurate measurement with a resolution that goes beyond app, channel, and content metadata
- Ensure their CTV investments are brand suitable without the scale limitations of a blunt app-level approach
- Provide content transparency in a secure and privacy-first way
- Enable advertisers to confidently invest in and run ads on CTV with reassurance that the surrounding content aligns with exactly what their brand stands for
- Share a deeper level of contextual insights with advertisers to inform strategies that increase campaign effectiveness and lock in new demand
Download the one sheet and reach out to your IAS representative to get started.