With more investments flowing into programmatic, it is now more important than ever for marketers to understand where their dollars flow into. For advertisers, the goal is to achieve efficiency for every dollar spent, and this is where Supply Path Optimisation plays a vital role.
With SPO, marketers are able to achieve transparency in the supply chain, and optimise their campaigns in real time to minimise wastage and ensure that their investments are directly contributing to their business goals.
On Thursday 11 Nov, join Rob Kay, Senior Director, Customer Success APAC at IAS as he moderates a panel including Darshan Radia, Head, Advertising Technology, Media Solutions at SPH, and David Sky, Director of Advertising Solutions at True Digital as they discuss achieving supply chain transparency at the Programmatic Pioneers 2021 Event.
Learn how the programmatic advertising ecosystem players can come together to clean up the supply chain and make it more credible and sustainable.
The key points of discussion will include:
- Let’s be honest – not all the money for programmatic advertising dribbles down to the publishers on the supply side, so where exactly does the money go?
- In markets where media is cheap, is investing into programmatic advertising even justified?
- How can you achieve stakeholder buy-in if you decide that leveraging on programmatic advertising would add value to your campaigns?
- How can you master the art and science of producing the best possible results and getting the maximum return on investments?
- How can you gain more control over the ad served and ensure that it reaches the target audience properly instead of getting served irrelevant inventories through programmatic?
- How can you take control of your data and technology to achieve greater transparency and increase the ROI of your media buying?