Brand safety remains a priority for marketers across the globe. Between a rapidly evolving media landscape and booming content growth, marketers are increasingly invested in protecting their brand’s reputation and allocating media budgets toward content that minimises the risk to their brand.
The objective of this study is to uncover what Thai consumers regard as brand safe/unsafe content and also to understand the impact the ad environment has on their perceptions of brands and their advertising.
The report looks at three specific areas:
- Appropriate and inappropriate content
- Perceptions of Brands and Advertising
- Safety in Journalism and News
Key Takeaways include:
- 85% of Thai consumers say that it is important to them that the content surrounding online ads is appropriate
- 71% of Thai consumers say that brands are responsible for the content surrounding their ads
- 83% of Thai consumers say it is important to them that ad funding supports responsible journalism
Download the full research report here today