UPDATED: February 1, 2024
IAS’s AI-driven measurement and optimization solutions help brands drive superior results in the rapidly changing digital media landscape. For over six years, IAS has partnered with X (formerly Twitter) to support marketers investing on the platform. Highlights of our X partnership include:
- As previously announced, from February 1, 2024, U.S. advertisers can opt-in to activate pre-bid IAS Optimization for X on the Vertical Video product, powered by industry-leading Multimedia Technology, analyzing image, audio, and text at the frame-level to accurately classify content at scale. Currently, this pre-bid product is only available in X’s newest surface, the full-screen Vertical Video format, also known as ‘Immersive Video.’ Note: Pre-bid IAS Optimization for X is not yet available across the X feed (timeline, profile, search surfaces).
- Also from February 1, 2024, IAS’s post-bid Brand Safety and Suitability Measurement product expands to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. This means that in addition to the U.S., marketers in these markets can now get industry-leading insights into the Brand Safety and Suitability of the context in which their ads appear on the timeline feed on X.
- In August 2023: X selected IAS to provide a Brand Safety and Suitability Optimization product limited to the full-screen vertical video format, also known as ‘Immersive Video,’ on X. The pre-bid optimization product was in Beta within the U.S. with a select number of participants.
- January 2023: IAS and X (formerly Twitter) launched X’s Brand Safety and Suitability measurement for text-based content on the Timeline inventory in the U.S. Our measurement is aligned to the GARM Brand Safety & Suitability Framework to provide advertisers with content-level insights, enabling greater transparency into the types of content their ads appear against. Advertisers can then use this post-bid measurement to adjust their X first-party Sensitivity Settings or Keyword Block Lists.
- December 2020: X (formerly Twitter) selected IAS as a preferred partner for providing independent reporting on the context in which ads appear on the platform.
- 2017: X (formerly Twitter) partnered with IAS for Viewability and Invalid Traffic measurement to help provide marketers with transparency into their X (formerly Twitter) campaign performance.
X is one of the many proprietary platforms with which IAS partners. Importantly, as an unbiased, independent third-party provider, IAS does not in any way control the content on any proprietary media platform, including X, or advise on marketers’ plans to advertise on proprietary media platforms. Our Brand Safety and Suitability products align to industry standards like the Global Alliance for Responsible Media (GARM).