The buzz of the holiday season is already upon us and consumers are gearing up for another online-heavy shopping season. In 2021, 75% of consumers purchased their gifts on e-commerce sites. Contextual targeting offers a way to stay relevant and connect with ideal audiences online during the holiday season and beyond.
- Insights from our latest holiday shopping research
- Why Contextual Targeting? How does it work?
- How to develop a Contextual Targeting Strategy
- How to activate Seasonal Contextual Targeting
- Paul Canlas: Research & Insights Director, IAS
- Jeremy Crotty: Product Marketing Manager, IAS