Cookies formulate our web identity determining what content is displayed to each individual. Up to now, third-party cookies have been the linchpins of audience addressability: gathering the data required to dynamically optimise creative, frequency capping, and retargeting.
Third-party cookies are about to crumble as a result of growing data privacy concerns and their demise through 2021 will remain top of mind for every marketer. After more than two decades of relying on third-party cookies, the concept of going cookie-free is a digital evolution.
As the race against time is on, how can advertisers continue to target and build meaningful connections with audiences in a new privacy-friendly, cookie-free future?
Watch our on-demand webinar with Ed Pizey, Data Partner, Wavemaker and IAS’s Programmatic Director Northern Europe, Nick Welch as they explore the state of digital industry today, current targeting tactics that are at risk, and strategies to help you transition into a privacy-first world.
During the session, they discuss the following questions:
* What are the current targeting tactics that are at risk?
* How do you evaluate and replace current targeting tactics?
* How do you adapt to cookie-less targeting and come out on top?
* What are the alternatives to user-level targeting today?
* How do you connect with consumers in a cookie-less world utilising contextual and semantic technologies?
Watch the on-demand webinar to supercharge your programmatic strategy and adapt to the new realities of digital advertising.
Explore the IAS Power of Context UK research to learn how context and sentiment inform consumer perception of a brand here.